The Value-prop for HPE – Disrupt EMC account control
Together, Scale Logic and our partners can DISRUPT EMC’s refresh tactics with our custom support SLAs & take-out services. We target: VMAX, VNX, Unity, ExtemIO, Isilon, Data Domain, Avamar & Converged Platforms too – The inflection point is now. These platforms are currently under refresh pressure.
Our Value Prop is Multi-faceted and Compelling:
- Disrupt Dell/EMC Refresh Tactics & Neutralize Their Account Control
- Leverage Customer Engagement & Drive Account Expansion Goals
- Target the Incumbent Storage, Fabric & Converged Infrastructure Footprint
- Protect HPE’s Deployment Transition & Migration Timelines
- Improve HPE Deal Structure w/Compelling Bridge Contract Savings
Customized, short-term bridge contracts with 24x7 onsite maintenance and global call center — Uniquely designed and quoted to support your new deployment's transition and migration phases
|Tier 1 Storage VMAX, VNX, XtremIO, Converge Infrastructure VBlock + VMware
||Nimble, 3PAR or XP7, Qumulo or Scality
||VBlock integrated w/ storage, computer and fabric w/ optional VMWare support
|Tier 2 storage Data Domain, Avamar and Isilon
||Nimble, StorOnce, Cohesity, Veeam, or Commvault
||Optional Avamar support
||Cisco and Brocade
||Dell/EMC and Cisco UCS
The Value-prop for your target customers equals transition stability
- Scale Logic BRIDGES the support services gap during the POC, implementation and migration process.
- Customer’s current SLAs often expire before a given new deployment can be officially completed, we neutralize these sales and operational objections so that both parties can move forward with confidence.
- Our dual redundant call centers are US-based, staffed by EMC-certified level 1-4 engineers, and the average call wait time is less than 11 mins.
- We deliver 24x7x4 onsite SLA reliability and compelling cost savings, up to 70% compared to EMC year four service contracts for your target customers.
- We are not an EMC partner – we disrupt and replace EMC on your behalf – our technical competence provides customer assurance during the transition.
The Scale Logic Difference – A bridge from legacy EMC to a new HPE deployment
- Scale Logic is NOT a typical 3rd party maintenance provider.
- Our goal is NOT multiple year-to-year SLA renewals.
- Our goal is our partner’s goal, therefore the shorter the SLA increment the better.
- Upon order acceptance, options include buy back and/or removal of legacy infrastructure thereby delivering additional ROI.
- Additional services include: migration, decommission/erasure and recycle.
- During the transition we can save the customer up to 70% on post warranty support costs.