Lifecycle Management: Full Ecosystem Support
End-to-end support of the data center and hardware environments for any industry including: CM&E, Medical and Security
Lifecycle management (LM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a data center or media-centric environment from discovery and planning, through integration design and purchasing, to service and disposal of end-of-life or refresh management. Our LM integrates data, processes and systems, and provides a pro services backbone for companies and their extended enterprise storage and networking environments.
- Pre-sales consulting
- Solution architecture
- Deployment, integration, and installing
- On-site training
- Inventory audits
- Refresh options: Enterprise to Tier 3
- Equipment relocation by certified technicians
- Trade-in, buy back, and consignment programs
- 24x7 on line inventory management & reporting
- Certified data erasure & disposal
- On-site data destruction (disk and tape)
- Recycling, removal, and disposal services meet or exceed EPA standards
Enterprise Manufacturers for Post Warranty Support
Storage Support Services Overview
For North, South America and APAC email SLI corporate to learn more.
Or call 1-855-440-4678
For Europe, Africa, India, and Middle East email SL Europe to learn more.