Solution Expertise for Shared Storage, Object Storage, Hybrid Cloud Storage tuned for use in Media workflows
NAB 2017, Las Vegas, NV, April 22-27, Booth: SL5324
What's happening with Scale Logic
- Explore the Genesis Unlimited SAN appliance with unlimited HyperFS licensing — Read More
- Find out why the "Enterprise Class" Genesis NX for back up and archive or as a file server is the right choice. — Read More
- The Genesis HyperMDC can accomplish all the HA high-performance requirements for your important metadata. All in a 4U form factor. Read More
- Controlling the entire workflow is our enterprise file system; HyperFS. Schedule a demo and see why 100s of customers have migrated to HyperFS. — Read More
- Channel partners around the globe continue to profit from new revenue streams with our Media Storage Services — Read More
Scale Logic saves customers millions of dollars with Media Storage Services.
Scale Logic, CatDV and Archiware combine for a bundled solution
Scale Logic, HGST and QStar provide a solid archive to Object Storage
What's happening with our booth partners
- NetApp certifies our HyperFS workflow with E-series and StorageGRID. This will support high-performance SAN and NAS as well as tiered storage to Object Storage under one global file system.
- Scale Logic and Mellanox Technologies opens the Genesis platform pipeline for media workflows by certifying the latest in 40Gbit switches and NIC cards. Mellanox 10/25/40/50/100GbE interconnect solutions provide the highest throughput and lowest latency for HD, 4K, and 8K workflows. READ MORE: Scale Logic and Mellanox to provide a solid networking solution for Sports and Entertainment
- MXFserver will leverage Scale Logic's Genesis platform to demonstrate its optimized Avid and Adobe project exchange. In addition multi-cam in AMA on Avid.
- QStar archiving software connects HyperFS or NetApp Filers to HGST ActiveScale, NetApp StorageGRID and other archive technology via S3, automatically migrating content based on user created policies. Come see a demo of QStar data migration tools.
- ActiveScale Object Storage is the next generation in archive and the P100 from HGST provides the features and benefits to secure your data at a capacity and price point that leads the industry.
- Scale Logic and Open-E team up to provide NAS solutions based around the flexibility and robust features of ZFS. Designed especially for enterprise-sized storage environments, the storage platform can serve as off-site data protection or as a high available NAS. Scalable to multiple petabytes, JovianDSS is a powerful solution. READ MORE
- Schedue a demo with any of our booth partners and see how HyperFS brings the whole broadcast workflow together.
"Growth in Storage for Media and Entertainment continues to be on the rise, content acquisition can come from many sources. Content distribution through non-traditional sources is driving demand while a new era of content consumers is demanding the experience across all formats. With so many workflows and so many storage options, customers need a more consultative approach from their solution partner. Our industry expertise, global reach and diverse ecosystem solution set, will provide the information needed to review SAN, NAS, Cluster NAS, Scale-Out NAS, archive strategies both on-prem and in the cloud.
To understand the options, the cost, and the problems we have solved for 1000s of customers, come see us at NAB 2017." — Bob Herzan, Scale Logic, President
View pictures of all events on our Scale Logic Facebook page