seamless VDI connectivity
Whether you are enabling high-end 3D accelerated desktops, deploying GPU-enabled workstations for AI/ML, enabling remote access to software suites for content creators, or building a platform to enable thousands of users with intuitive secure access to a familiar remote desktop, RAP – VDI is your solution!
Our Remote Access Portal (RAP) – VDI solution is designed to deliver real-time interactive enterprise-class visualization through any standard browser without plug-ins. Better yet, users simply connect to the remote environment from virtually any device running Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, or Safari.
- Browser-based, HTML5 remote desktops
- No client installation or plug-ins needed
- Enables 3D accelerated interactive workflows
- Operates in a wide variety of network conditions
- Secure HTTPS authentication from anywhere
- Collaborative, secure multi-user sessions
- Supports multiple monitors
- Intelligent QoS for minimizing network usage
- Dual channel stereo audio support
- Up to 4K, 3840 x 2160 resolutions at 30fps
- Outperforms traditional VDI
Remote Access Portal – VDI can run in any bare-metal or virtualized environment, enabling you to couple advanced VDI solutions in an existing environment.
With support for Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple’s macOS, integration with existing workflows allows for frictionless enablement of your user base into a familiar environment.
Remote Access Portal – VDI enables multi-user collaboration and remote desktop access for up to 10 temporary or permanently authorized users. Control can be passed from one user to another, while our QoS algorithm intelligently adjusts the frame rate per client to ensure an optimal experience. Through Remote Access Portal – VDI, users can deploy large-scale remote desktop environments using open source or commercial virtual machine platforms for provisioning.