The Scale Logic Edge
Benefit from technology advances that continue to enable our high-performance media workflows, including:
Using the NVMe devices in the NX2/ZX NVMe to create a dedicated file system or volume allows a very fast mount point with low latency and high throughput—up to 12GB/sec aggregate performance.
Small file pinning
To “pin” a file or folder means to assign it to flash as opposed to spinning disks. An additional setting can be applied to the NX2 to automatically set small files to also be stored on the metadata NVMe partition. This greatly reduces the latency for small files. This setting is ideal for .xml, .json, .pek, thumbnails and waveform files in Final Cut Pro® X and Adobe® Premiere®, but any small file will benefit. Plus, no additional setup for users.
Optimized file writes
File system acceleration
Blazing-fast Ethernet performance
Gain An Edge With Scale Logic
Scale Logic’s media storage is so high performance, it effectively addresses the requirements of 2K, UHD, 4K, and 8K images and beyond—and at the lowest price per GB of any global vendor.
Size of 1 min.
NX2 NVMe 24 Bay
ZX NVMe 24 Bay
Product research, development, and support for media-driven workflows.
- 2+ PBs of physical on-prem storage
- Networking up to 100 GigE and 32 Gig FC
- Continuous testing with latest NLE and Workflow Tools
- Working NAS, Scale-Out NAS, NVMe and Archive
- Current M&E applications for editing, MAM, Archive, etc.
- Available remote access as a POC testbed or workflow tests
- Allows Scale Logic to provide POC for end-user workflows