Reduce project risk and increase access to information.
We understand that to build quality storage solutions that meet vertical market applications, you must first understand customer workflow and then mirror it internally before deployment. Since day one, Scale Logic has invested in industry-specific applications, storage, and network infrastructures to create a fully functioning media-centric Interoperability Lab.
Where the Magic Happens
Our Interoperability Lab is multifunctional, enabling our development team, ISP, OEMs and Channel Partners to access it for Proof of Concept (POC), benchmarking, development, testing and official qualifications with all NLEs and M&E essential workflow tools.
Our capabilities include:
- Installation and Testing – Networking and switches with all connections: 16/32 Gbit Fibre Channel, 1/10/25/40/100 Gbit Ethernet
- Drive Testing – HDD, SSD, Optane and NVMe
- Workflow Solution Testing – SAN, scale-out NAS, NAS, cloud and archive
- Installation and Testing – Over 50 M&E applications including Avid®, Apple®, Adobe®, Autodesk, Telestream, Blackmagic Design, AJA, CatDV, StorageDNA, Nuke™, Maya®, and many others
- Over 2 petabytes of working NX2 and ZX storage and JBODs
Once development meets the required performance, benchmarking takes place. Our internal testing processes guarantee we meet application-specific requirements when we deploy our storage solutions.
Performance is just the beginning of vetting solutions for complicated workflows. Interoperability testing allows our team to feel comfortable that converged solutions are integrated based on strict guidelines including OS versioning, drivers, connectivity, servers, workstations, and applications.
Proof of Concept
Our internal team and customers utilize our Interoperability Lab to do their own POC testing. In the M&E industry, few workflows are the same; therefore, giving customers access to our Lab enables them to try several types of technology to ensure confidence in their investment.
Our team has over 30 years of experience deploying solutions to the M&E and IT industries. With the ability to replicate customer issues in-house versus at their facility, we can arrive at a resolution much faster—limiting downtime and the impact on the business.