Programs designed to find value with your legacy hardware
Upgrading to new data center solutions can require disposal of old hardware. SLI will help you turn that equipment into money by facilitating a trade-in or buy back. We’ll give you credit towards a purchase of any of our data storage offerings in exchange for your used devices. You can also store the value of your trade-in for future use.
Get more ROI on your legacy hardware.
- Buyback: Get cash back for unused or stored equipment
- Trade-in: Find discount value when upgrading to new equipment
- Transition/Bridge to refresh: Find value in current production environment as a part of your planning
EMC/Isilon, NetApp, IBM, Dell, HPE, Hitachi, Quantum, Infortrend, Dot Hill, Avid, Facilis, SNS, Tiger, Rorke Data, QLogic, Brocade, Cisco, Mellanox
If you’d rather have cash for your equipment, we can make you an offer based on a fair market value. We also offer a consignment option if you don’t want to handle the details yourself. We make sure to thoroughly process all used electronics that we purchase or take in for consignment, so there’s never a risk of putting your data in danger. We’ll also help you responsibly dispose of old IT hardware with certified data erasure and disk destruction.
Installation, data migration, disaster recovery setup, legacy maintenance, asset management
Lifecycle management (LM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a data center or media-centric environment from discovery and planning, through integration design and purchasing, to service and disposal of end-of-life or refresh management. Our LM integrates data, processes, systems, and provides a pro services backbone for companies and their extended enterprise storage and networking environments.
Many additional services to support the ROI of your Data Center and media-driven workflows
- Customized post OEM extended warranties
- Pre-sales consulting, quoting, and solution architecture
- Deployment, integration, and installing
- Equipment relocation and data migration by certified technicians
- 24x7 online inventory management & reporting
- On-site, certified data destruction and erasure (disk and tape)
- HIPAA, NISPOM, and DOD certified with full reporting
- Recycling, removal, and disposal services meet or exceed EPA standards
- On-site training
If you are a reseller contact us to see how we can help increase your revenue and bring value to your customers who are upgrading their facilities.